The term ‘Medical Tattoo’ covers a wide range of applications for a variety of medical conditions, including scarring, burns and skin conditions. Body confidence can be dramatically increased with medical tattooing by Laura Kay London, masking, colouring, reconstructing or improving the appearance of scarring and tissue. Laura gets excellent results and can help improve your appearance in the following cases.
• Breast Reduction/Augmentation
• Areola/Nipple Reconstruction
• Body Surgery Scars
• Skin Repigmentation
• Accident and Sports Injury Scars
Medical micropigmentation techniques can be applied in many ways:
* Scar Camouflage helps reduce the appearance of scars from accidents, burns, surgery or the repair of congenital disorders such as cleft palate.
* Reconstructive Camouflage helps post-mastectomy patients by creating a nipple and areola on the newly reconstructed breast. The appearance of areola incision scars from breast surgeries for augmentation, reduction or a breast lift can also be masked.